Temporary water services, whether from a fire hydrant, recycled water filling station, or otherwise are installed at the discretion of the Department for the convenience and use by individuals, contractors and companies doing work of a limited duration.
Please consider the following when applying:
- Location of water use site is required.
- Company checks accepted. No personal checks. Checks must clear before meter is installed.
- Application requires Federal Tax ID #, Long Beach Business License #, and Business Card.
- Contractor is responsible to lock and secure meter.
- Prior to being approved for a recycled water connection, truck drivers or site supervisors must attend a short (15 minute) tailgate training.
- Please anticipate 48 hours for application processing.