WHAT TO SUBMIT
Completed Discharge Permit Application Form including Forms A through D from the Los Angeles County Sanitation District’s (LACSD) website.
For additional information, refer to LACSD’s Information and Instructions for Obtaining an Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permit.
A copy of your engineering plans, which clearly identifies the following:
- Source of wastewater generated by your facility for discharge into the City’s sanitary sewer system
- Point of connection or your facility to the City’s sanitary sewer system
- Sampling point where wastewater samples are to be taken by LACSD
- Wastewater treatment facilities to treat your wastewater before discharging into the City’s sanitary sewer system
- Flow diagram showing how your facility’s wastewater flows from the wastewater source to the City’s sanitary sewer system
Full payment: Please make your check payable to Long Beach Water Department. For applicable fees, see LBWD Rules & Regulations (View Appendix B on Page 81).
LEAD TIME & OTHER INFORMATION:
Upon receipt of your payment and approval of your permit application, LBWD will forward your documents to LACSD for further processing and approval.
Please allow a minimum of 4-6 months for the processing and approval of your permit.
For any questions related to your industrial wastewater discharge permit application, please contact us at: